Bicycle Service Department
*WE ONLY SERVICE ROAD BIKES, FULL SUSPENSION MOUNTAIN BIKES AND RACE CONFIGURED HARD TAIL MOUNTAIN BIKES*
(WE ONLY OFFER EXCEPTIONS FOR BIKES PURCHASED HERE AT THE HUB)
This is not your normal bike shop service department. This is a Race Tech Department. Our Race Techs have over 15 years in the cycling industry. Our Race Techs are highly educated and offer unparalleled service and maintenance on all high end Road Bike and Full Suspension Mountain Bikes.
Already know what you need serviced?
Call & Make a
We are a high end race shop, and our mechanics are a cut above the rest. We value their experience and expertise. We also charge accordingly for that experience and expertise. If you need a bike tuned up before a big race, or just need some issue addressed on your road bike or full suspension mountain bike, our mechanics are the ones you want working on it.
Shop Rate $75/HR
(this is an hourly rate with no guarantee of cost until the work is completed)
- Full Suspension Linkage Overhaul, in addition to tune-up, $45 on its own $90
- Hydraulic Brake Bleeds (per brake) $30
- Brake Adjustment $15
- Derailleur Adjustment $15
- Box Bike (box included, shipping charges additional) $100
- Wheel True $20-$30 (spokes not included)
- Wheel Build $100 (bladed spokes and carbon rims add $50) All wheel build are backed with lifetime wheel truing
- Wheel Re-tension $50
- Custom Mountain Bike Build $300
- Custom Road Bike Build $250
- Custom Fitting $100
- Tubeless Conversion (including parts, sealant and labor) $80 - $100